Workplace Health & Safety
There is no compromise to the safety or health of our people.
We actively manage workplace health and safety through training, auditing and safety systems to ensure we are always improving and achieving the best safety standards and well-being for our employees and contractors.
We achieve workplace health and safety by:
- Developing and following a certified safety system
- Fully equipping employees with safety apparel prior to works
- Providing employee training and induction
- Monitoring and reporting near misses, incidents and accidents and maintaining accidents and emergency procedures.
- Employing an independent safety expert to review and advise processes and procedures for continual improvement.
- We foster a company culture where safety is a shared responsibility to protect our valued employees and all people on our sites.
Global Mark – ISO Certification 4801-AS-NZS
Occupational Health & Safety Management System
This certification demonstrates Parkinson Group’s compliance to the requirements of specific Australian, New Zealand, International standards or industry codes of practice.
There is an expectation in the community that everyone deserves a safe workplace and at Parkinson Group, there is no compromise to the safety or health of our people and the community more broadly.
Get in touch
For more information and to enquire about tenders and quotes, please contact us today.
We look forward to hearing from you!